1822 N Front St-MLS-32.jpg
 

home staging

 

home staging is the process during which designers transform a typically empty space through the addition of furniture, art, various accessories and textiles to create the feeling of a home.

Home buyers form an opinion of a home almost instantly. We help buyers form an emotional connection immediately upon entering. Only about 10% of potential homebuyers can picture the full possibilities of a space while empty; our home staging can help the other 90% to see the potential.

 
 
1822 N Front St-MLS-54.jpg
 
 
 

The Design Collective’s customized home staging and consultation services provide

a unique product that elevates the buyer experience.

 

We apply our design aesthetic to everything we do, whether it's a full staging, a design consultation or re-envisioning what is already in place. Our spaces are designed to feel lived-in, warm, contemporary and sometimes eclectic. We maintain our own inventory of modern, vintage mid-century furniture, original artwork and artifacts to transform each property into one that sells quickly and at a higher price point.

 
 
 

our business offerings

 

Home Staging    |    Interior Design    |    Consulting

 
 
 

CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE

 
1822 N Front St-MLS-18.jpg